- Largo al factotum from Il barbiere di Siviglia - Giuseppe Campanari (baritone), Charles Adams Prince (piano)
- Die Moritat von Mackie Messer - Lotte Lenya
- Eubie's Classic Rag - Eubie Blake/John Hammond/Sam Parkins
- Libertango - Yo-Yo Ma
- Allegro ben ritmato e deciso from Three Preludes - Gershwin
- Passo pel prat - Canteloube
- Song of Peace - Tan Dun
- Etude No. 14 - Philip Glass
- Etude No. 2 - Philip Glass
- White Mischief - Jeffes, S. - Still Life at the Penguin Cafe
- A Sampler of Music to come - Various
- Consuelo's Love Theme - James Galway and Cleo Laine
- La Fiesta (from Carmen) - Ksenija Sidorova
- Los Toreros (The Toreador) - Ksenija Sidorova
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
I have arranged the tracks in the above playlist in a particular order, starting with a 1903 recording of the great Italian baritone Giuseppe Campanari singing “Largo al factotum” from Rossini’s ‘Il Barbiere di Siviglia.’ However, I have added a Shuffle button to the controls in case you wish to play the tracks and not know in what order you’ll hear them.
The tracks will return to the published order when the page is reloaded.